I'm not the most active bug reporter, but when I report a bug it is usually
because something is broken in one of the non-english languages, and
usually Norwegian. A few of the devs seems to believe that the only
language that mater is English, and that their understanding of "English"
is "The only One".

There are a lot of languages, and solutions that work in English more often
than not does not work in other languages. Please start to handle incoming
bug reports with respect, there are people out there that tries to track
down bugs for you.

Thank you!

Then a small complaint about VisualEditor/Parsoid.

A lot of things are much simpler in VisualEditor, but a lot of stuff is
harder to do or simply does not work. It doesn't matter if things look
shiny if people use a lot more time doing the same task. One area is
editing from the keyboard, how can we do all the same things at least
equally fast - not just that we can do them?

We insert a lot of top-notices (article marks), and edit them, but how can
we do it fast? Yes we can add top-notices as templates, but they are hardly
fast to add that way.

We link and delink articles, but how can we do it fast? (And yes, the -
mumbles "shitty" - interface for linking articles is the reason why I ended
up writing this email)

To me it seems like a lot of work has gone into making the VE very user
friendly, with a constraint that it should be possible to do something, but
without the constraint that it should be fast to do this "thing". Because
of this we have ended up with a lengthy click-click-click (and some more
clickety-click-click-click) to end up with something we at least half the
time must fix with LessVisualEditingWikiText.

John Erling Blad
/grumpy-jeblad