Gerrit groups each have an 'Owners' field that specifies which group can
administrate it. In some cases this points to the group itself, but
extension-GoogleLogin is owned by the gerrit administrators.
Users can requested to be added by us, see
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Project_ownership