Betreff: Re: [Wikitech-l] Gerrit members can't add members anymore?
Datum: 2016-09-16T12:22:45+0200
Von: "Alex Monk" <kren...@gmail.com>
An: "Florian Schmidt" <florian.schmidt.wel...@t-online.de>, "Wikimedia
developers" <wikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.org>

Gerrit groups each have an 'Owners' field that specifies which group can
administrate it. In some cases this points to the group itself, but
extension-GoogleLogin is owned by the gerrit administrators.
Users can requested to be added by us, see
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Project_ownership
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Project_ownership>

On 16 September 2016 at 07:45, Florian Schmidt <
florian.schmidt.wel...@t-online.de
<mailto:florian.schmidt.wel...@t-online.de> > wrote:
  Hi all together,

  maybe I'm mistaken, but iirc, some time ago, as a member of a specific
  gerrit group (e.g. extension-GoogleLogin), I was able to add members to
  this specific group by myself. Does I remember correctly? If so,
  currently
  I'm not able to do this anymore. Was something changed or is this an
  error?

  Best,
  Florian