Quim,

I like your line of thought here.

The Newsletter extension could be useful in all kind of ways, and I
was glad to see that it's apparently still in active development.

It would be helpful for me to have proposals shown in the newsletter
divided by approximate time horizon (next week, next month, next
quarter, etc), as well as their status (proposed but not in
development, in development, stalled, ready for review by (insert team
here), deploying soon, under discussion, deployment complete on X
wikis and deploying to Y soon, etc.)

What would it take to get a newsletter like that launched, when might
it happen, and who should coordinate and publish it?

Pine