I am using Gerrit for the first time and am getting an authentication failure
when I run "git review -R". Any help appreciated.

I've successfully created a developer account, installed my SSH public key, and
run "ssh -p 29418 dbarr...@gerrit.wikimedia.org" to confirm that it works.

I successfully cloned a repository (git clone
https://dbarr...@gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/mediawiki/extensions/DynamicPageList),
created a branch, made a change, and committed it to the branch with a standard
commit message, all following the directions at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Tutorial. But when I try to push, I get:

  $ git review -R
  Password for 'https://dbarr...@gerrit.wikimedia.org':  <enter password for
developer account>
  remote: Unauthorized
  fatal: Authentication failed for
'https://dbarr...@gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/mediawiki/extensions/DynamicPageList/'

(Frankly, I'm surprised to see password authentication at all, given the SSH
key is installed, and the private key is added to my ssh-agent.)

What should I try next?
Thank you very much.

DanB