> 2b. I like the chart on page page 24 that attempts to show organizational
> relationships for the Structured Data project. Who created that chart?
> Could Wikimedia affiliate organizations be added as a box on that chart,
> and then could the chart's creator upload it as a standalone file to
> Commons (if it's not already there)?

Hullo Pine, I made this chart.  It's not on Commons yet but I can upload it
once this edit is done.  The chart is a visual representation of groups
that are affected by decisions made about the Structured Data on Commons
program.  In that context, where would you place Wikimedia Affiliates?
Some affiliates are program organizers and/or tool developers, some have
strong contingents of Commonists, all certainly contain Wikimedians.  Is
there another way Wikimedia Affiliates are affected by Structured Data on
Commons that is not included in these groups?

Cheers,
Amanda