I see. Thank you. But I don't think it's a cache problem, because I never
opened this page before.
Igal

On Aug 12, 2017 22:53, "bawolff" <bawolff...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is kind of odd, but probably not an issue with the skin.

I suspect you have some of the MediaWiki pages cached in browser cache
from before you used the skin, and as a result are using them via a
304 response. But the user_touched timestamp should prevent that.
Maybe central auth doesn't update the local one or something. need to
look into that further.

Maybe you got logged out  and then central auth globally logged back in.

I don't know, kind of grasping here, but definitely is a MW issue not
a Timeless issue.

--
bawolff

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 7:38 PM, יגאל חיטרון <khit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. I did not expected to much, because I did not like any non vector
> skins, but this is awesome! Thank you very much. One little bug - when
> working in mediawiki and navigating to another page, sometimes it opens
> again in vector and you should reopt it in in preferences.
> Igal (User:IKhitron)
>
> On Aug 12, 2017 17:51, "Alangi Derick" <alangider...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Wow, this is wonderful.
>>
>> I like this skin and I already switched to it. A lot of stylish minded
>> developers (like me) will start moving to the Timeless skin soon. Good
work
>> Team
>>
>> Nevertheless, will file in any bugs found :)
>>
>> *Kind regards*
>> *Alangi Derick N*
>>
>> *[image: https://twitter.com/AlangiDerick]
>> <https://twitter.com/AlangiDerick>
>> <https://www.facebook.com/derick.alangi>  *
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Daniel Kinzler <
>> daniel.kinz...@wikimedia.de
>> > wrote:
>>
>> > Wow, this looks great!

Anyone