Very well, thank you. And I thought it will not be a problem at all. But
I'll try at least.
-----------------
Hello, people! I believe you should think about a possibility of creation a
new test wiki, that will be a screenshot of deployments with one week
delay. So, every Thursday, at the moment of group 2 deployment of version
....5 in place of ....4, this wiki will get ....4 in place of ....3. It's
group 2, because you'll not create three new wikis, of course, so it should
help to most wikis. Other groups users will wait a day or two.
Why do I think it is helpful? When filing a phab task with some new bug,
you always want to know - is it really new, or I just did not pay attention
to it before? And when I do know it's a new bug, I can open both versions
in the same time, and compare the behaviour for this bug. And also, compare
the console results - what exactly changed in html, in css, in js commands
reactions. IMHO it can be a powerful helping tool for better description of
new bugs in phabricator. Not for developers, who remember all the changes
in last deployment, but for users that find the bugs. Even it is heavy for
maintenance, I think the profit is much better. Could you think about this,
please?
Thank you in advance,
Igal (User:IKhitron)