Indeed, good work everyone! Especially big thank you to Niklas, as well as
all of the translators who have already been busy translating strings.  I
should also thank Quim Gil for sponsoring the upstream work, and Evan
Priestley (Phacility founder) for building the shims that connect
Phabricator's translation infrastructure to translatewiki. So big thanks
all around for everyone who worked at making this collaboration possible,
even if it took a little too long for everything to come together.

About deployments: the translations are currently deployed only
(approximately) twice monthly. The deployment is scheduled on Wednesday
night and the translations go out along with all the other Phabricator
updates from upstream. The deployment doesn't happen on weeks when there
aren't significant changes to deploy, or for various other reasons such as
when I am unavailable for the late night deployment time slot.