I am a bit late to the party, but do we seriously spend days
discussing someone being banned from a bug tracker just for saying
"WTF", having their original comment completely censored, so that the
community can't even make a decision how bad it really was? Is that
what we turned into? From highly skilled developers and some of best
experts in the field to a bunch of language nazis?

We have tens of thousands of open tasks to work on and instead of
doing something useful we are wasting our time here. Really? Oh, come
on...

We are open source developers. If you make Phabricator too hostile to
use it by setting up some absolutely useless and annoying rules,
people will just move to some other bug tracker, or decide to spend
their free time on a different open source project. Most of us are
volunteers, we don't get money for this.

P.S. if all the effort we put into this gigantic thread was put into
solving the original bug instead (yes it's a bug, not a feature) it
would be already resolved. Instead we are mocking someone who was so
desperate with the situation to use some swear words.