But this wasn't an unconstructive comment. And as a designer, angry comments are particularly useful, to a point, as they help give us insight into our users and thus better prioritise problems that require immediate address. You cite my later response as an example of better communication, and yet without comments such as MZMcBride's to highlight the nature of the situation, I would never have thought there any NEED to leave such a comment.

Now I actually sort of wonder if, had I been less busy at the time being sick and backlogged (still backlogged, but wow did things get out of hand) and just replied then when he originally brought the situation to my attention, all of this might have been avoided?

-I