So we are going to magically assume that somehow this block is going to
change mcbride's behaviour when it took a 100 message email thread before
he even found out the reason he was blocked (which differs from the implied
reason in the email which was sent to an email account he usually doesnt
check)?

--
bawolff

awi...@wikimedia.org