I just got banned from Freenode server for @ing a few people during a SWAT
deploy. Be careful everyone! It's a dangerous world out there!

I've taken the advice and emailed kline but in the meantime, you may want
to be careful who/how many people you @.

Will let you know when I know more and apologies if you can't get hold of
me in the mean time!
Jon

Replay of the event:
<jouncebot> Jdlrobson and nray: A patch you scheduled for Evening SWAT (Max
6 patches) is about to be deployed. Please be around during the process.
Note: If you break AND fix the wikis, you will be rewarded with a sticker.
4:03 PM <jdlrobson> Jon Robson \o
4:03 PM <nray> Nicholas Ray \o
4:05 PM <jdlrobson> Jon Robson mark: twentyafterfour RoanKattouw thcipriani
Niharika any of you able to swat right now?
4:05 PM ⇐ You were killed by Sigyn (sigyn@freenode/utility-bot/sigyn):
(Spam is off topic on freenode.)
4:05 PM ⇐ jdlrobson quit (sid92657@gateway/web/
irccloud.com/x-maentctwgksrmedg) Killed (Sigyn (Spam is off topic on
freenode.))
Check your host, port and ssl settingsDisconnected: You are banned from
this server- Please do not spam users or channels on freenode. If in error,
please contact kl...@freenode.net. (2018/8/16 23.03)
<https://www.irccloud.com/irc/freenode/channel/wikimedia-operations>
--
Jon Robson