I would like to thank everybody that worked on resolving train blockers.
These tasks are now resolved.

* L10n cache is completely broken https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T231183

I've found more problems that are blocking the train from even starting.

* RevisionBasedEntityLookup.php: Revision 363395998 belongs to M77688146
instead of expected M81625979 https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T231276
* ApiQueryContentTranslation.php: PHP Notice: Trying to get property
'translation' of non-object https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T231284

Any help in resolving the tasks is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Željko