The 1.34.0-wmf.20 version of MediaWiki is blocked[0].

The new version is deployed to groups{0,1}[1], but can proceed no
further until these issues are resolved:

* T231542 AFPData.php: Refusing to cast DUNDEFINED to something else

* T231554 ApiQueryMapData.php: Call to a member function getData() on a
non-object (null)

* T231561 ApiQueryMapData.php: Call to a member function getData() on null

Once these issues are resolved train can resume. If these issues are
resolved on a Friday the train will resume Monday.

Thank you for your help resolving these issues!

-- Your humble train toiler

[0]. <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T220745>
[1]. <https://tools.wmflabs.org/versions/>