While I don't care much about the "this task was updated" popups, I do miss the
immediate updates of workboards. It enables two use cases previously missing:

* have a board open in a tab to keep track on progress, without the need to
reload every time you look at it

* work on a board with multiple people remotely, with everyone having an up to
helpful.

Can we get this back, please?

Am 26.11.19 um 02:10 schrieb Daniel Zahn:
> Ah. Yes, this sounds like the relatively new feature from:
>
> https://secure.phabricator.com/T13357
> https://secure.phabricator.com/T4900
>
> It is affected then.
>
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 6:30 PM David Barratt <dbarr...@wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
>
>> I think they mean that if you have the board open and someone else moves a
>> task, it will update on your end in realtime.
>>
>> I imagine this *would* be affected by the change.
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 6:28 PM Daniel Zahn <dz...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

>>> If you mean tasks moving from column to column in workboards, no that is
>>> unrelated and done by the
>>> Phabricator maintenance bot by Amir Sarabadani, afaik.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Daniel Zahn <dz...@wikimedia.org>
>>> Operations Engineer

Daniel Kinzler
Principal Software Engineer, Core Platform
Wikimedia Foundation