Hi,

On 10 June 2020 20:43:10 GMT+05:30, "Michael Schönitzer"
<michael.schoenit...@wikimedia.de> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>due to the global health crisis we nowadays have more online events.
>This
>allows for people around the globe to participate but also means easier
>handling different timezones is more important.
>Since Wikimedians love to organize and schedule their events onwiki,
>often
>on Meta-Wiki, I wrote a tiny userscript and template that allows
>organizers
>to set up the conference program with UTC times and users can see them
>in
>their local timezone and local date format. It's of course also usable
>for
>all other kinds of pages.

Nice. That would be a useful tool, indeed.

I just have a doubt. Does this script by itself add information about the
timezone in which the time is shown? That would be helpful to quickly identify
if the time is localized or not.

>It works and is useable but so far still in my user namespace:
>https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Michael_Sch%C3%B6nitzer_(WMDE)/timezoneconverter

<snip>

--
Sivaraam