Hi,

Thank you everybody for comments on- and off-list. Looks like the
meeting is still useful to some people. For now I'll only make one
change. Instead of writing updates to the etherpad[0], let's edit the
wiki page[1] directly.

I will send the usual e-mail to wikitech-l. Please let me know
(off-list) if I should send the email to additional mailing lists.

Željko
--
0: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/Scrum-of-Scrums
1: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Scrum_of_scrums/2020-07-22