hmm, Links of archived discussions in private mailing lists are not as
important as the ones in public lists, we definitely should migrate public
mailing lists first and after that we can migrate any private mailing list
that is okay with their links being broken (and then we remove those old
archives to make it unaccessible to public). It probably means we need to
keep mailman2 around for a while.

Amir (he/him)