Speaking specifically about the new JavaScript error logging, and
specifically to Alex's point about triaging these tasks, it would be very
helpful if the reports included some indication of how often the error is
occurring.

For example, VisualEditor is loaded several hundred thousands times per
day. If an error has occurred 4 times in the last 30 days (based on a
recent example) then it is probably very low priority.