Hi,

On 8/13/21 6:21 AM, Andre Klapper wrote:
Is this about
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/extensions/CIForms/+/663043
as that is the only open changeset listed under
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/project:mediawiki/extensions/CIForms ?

I wonder if it makes sense to change the repository in Gerrit from
"Merge review" to "Open push", assuming you are the sole developer?
That would allow you to directly push (if I understand correctly).

As a policy reason, we don't allow master/main of MediaWiki extensions/skins to be open push because it prevents having a space to discuss the pushed commit. Also, it bypasses any configured CI, potentially leaving the repo in a broken state.

However, if you're the sole/primary developer of an extension/skin, it's totally fine to just +2 your own change right after uploading it.

-- Legoktm