Thanks for the explanations, Antoine. I'll have a look and see if I can
figure it out. Also agree with what Robert just said that it would be nice
if this was more easily configurable. Not sure what other extensions are
supporting, but I'm guessing not all of them are targeting latest MW alpha.

*Sebastian Berlin*
Utvecklare/*Developer*
Wikimedia Sverige (WMSE)

E-post/*E-Mail*: sebastian.ber...@wikimedia.se