Hi,

I just bought a new notebook and decided to leave Windows 7 on it to
further my experience
in using Windows and developing Perl on it. While my main desktop is
running Ubuntu and
being an avid command line user I thought, this time I'll try to avoid
the command line and
see what are the difficulties someone encounters while using Padre.

I tweeted about avoiding the command line and one of the responses
was that instead of avoiding the command line I should use the right one.
Which is the PowerShell.

So I am wondering now. Have the world of Windows changed in the last
several years
and do people use the PowerShell? My guess is that the general public
won't use it but
do at least programmers, Windows sysadmins and the more technical people use it?

I assume there are not many people on this list but I wonder what do you think?
Is assuming knowledge of the PowerShell realistic?
Is there a website or some forum with a lot of Windows developers where I might
ask this question? Maybe even run a poll?

regards
    Gabor