When I enable ICOM_MSVTABLE_COMPAT in include/wine/obj_base.h wine
won't compile. For some reason it's trying to link regapi but there's no
libwine. It looks like this msvtable compatibility is borken.

        I'll keep trying to track it down...

Michael Cardenas                                                Deneba Software
Lead Linux Programmer                                   http://www.deneba.com
"Either open source is a net win for both producers and consumers on pure
self-interest grounds or it is not. If it is, you cannot lose; if it is
not, you cannot (and *should* not) win." -Eric S. Raymond
"Imagine someone saying, 'If an uncensored press is not better for
publishers as well as readers, it cannot (and should not) prevail.' This
would show that person does not understand freedom of the press as an issue
of liberty. For people who value civil liberties, such views are ludicrous.
-Richard Stallman
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html#AboutFreeSoftware