Sam Dennis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I've wanted to get into wine development for some time now but I've never
>found a bug simple enough for me to comprehend (and, normally, that everyone
>else hasn't already found ten times over), let alone fix. I really want to
>contribute something to the project, but I don't know where to start. Any
>suggestions?

Everyone does what he/she feel to know good enough. You for sure know your
capabilities. Run your own (perhaps foreign) simple application, preferably
with available source, and try to figure out and fix some simple misbehaviour.
If you did not find the source of your problem in Wine then try to ask here
where to look. I did approximately so myself.

Good luck.

Dmitry.