On Jan 17, 2001, Jon Griffiths <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback though. If I get time I might scribble up some docs
> on using unicode. Its taking a little getting used to, so it might be useful
> for others working with Winelib in the future...

If you do get some docs written, by all means submit it to one of the
Wine guides (the Winelib User Guide?).  If you don't feel like writing
it in DocBook, you can just send me the plain ASCII text, and I'd be
happy to convert it and find a good place for it.

John

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            http://www.gnome.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.worldforge.org