Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
"Shachar Shemesh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There is one thing that still bothers me. When using right-win for group toggle, I get a "`" printed when switching from group 0 to group 1, and ";" when switching from group 1 to group 0. Otherwise, everything works fine. This does not happen when other combinations are used to switch modes (well, both shifts toggle used to drive wine simply mad, I don't know how things are today, but that also happened with some other applications).

That's because we should ignore some key events. Try the attached patch,
perhaps some other keysyms should be added to that list.

Raul, that should help you as well.

no that doesnt help

it seems that keyboard mismatch occures with Alt Gr inserted chars
and when i remove some Alt Gr chars it detects estonian layout
and weird thing , i can still insert that chars what i removed

Raul