My initial thoughts:
     I like the reunion committee as it takes some pressure off you Doc and
allows a way to get organized before we arrive. Plus, it gave us the longest
lead time of any reunion so we could learn lines and coordinate costuming.
     I think that committing to two plays allows more people to participate and
(despite the frustration of having to separate the groups during the day) it
gives the opportunity to stretch and push each other. I suspect that we are all
a bit slow of study as more of us will be covered by Medicare or close to it…
     I think that we would need clear goals to accomplish in the “meetup or
two” to justify doing that, but would never pass up an opportunity to hang out
with Shakespeareans from Winedale!
     Would also ask Doc to think about how we might incorporate alumni from the
Camp Shakespeare experience – I suspect that we can all learn from each other…
Bruce

On 8/8/17, 8:01 PM, "Winedale-l on behalf of Mike Godwin"