[Winona Online Democracy]

    Below is an event that has come to Winona.  I hope you will take the
time to see it.  The photographs are very personal portraits of what gaining
adequate housing in rural MN can be like for many people.  Please contact me
if I can be of any assistance in getting people to see the show.
--Ruth Charles (457-5674; [EMAIL PROTECTED])

    Winona State University- Minne Hall 1st floor, "Portraits of Home-
Families in Search of Housing in Greater MN".  Six professional
photographers highlight the range and scope of housing needs that face
individuals and families across Greater MN.
    By putting a human face on the affordable housing crisis, Greater
Minnesota Housing Fund seeks to engage policymakers and concerned citizens
in addressing this enormous challenge.
    Opening panel on housing- January 23, 2007 at 7 PM in Minne 103.  On
display until March 2; open 7 a.m. To 10 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Between 7 a.m.-5 p.m., one hour parking permits available in Minne 120 or
Minne 238.  After 5 p.m. parking is free.