Gianluca Varenni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> írta:

> Hi Peter.
>
> I can confirm that this is a bug that affects the capturing process with
Wan
> Adapters (e.g. "Generic NDISWAN adapter"). I was very busy in the
last
> months, but I'll work on a fix to this issue soon.
>
> It is important to point out that this bug does not affect the capturing
> process on normal adapters (e.g. ethernet)..

Hi Gianluca,

I have to correct myself. After some further investigations I found out
that this bug is only present in winpcap3.0, both in the lan and wan
cases.

However, with 3.1beta4, I couldn't reproduce this failure, that means,
the WaitForMultipleObjects behaves correctly both in the lan and wan
capturing.

I'm sorry for the mistake, best regards
Peter