Ben Greear wrote:

Right, but I _also_ need to select on other tcp sockets.  It seems there is
nothing in Windows that will select/wait on both at the same time.

Does Windows - or, at least, the NT versions of same (NT 4.0, W2K, WXP, WServer2K3, etc.) - support any call that returns a HANDLE for a socket, so that you can wait for socket I/O in a WaitFor call?

Yes, I have always compiled against it. I am wondering though: Should I link against
different libpacket.a files when compiling for different windows targets?

Is there any need to link against libpacket.a (or did you mean packet.lib, this being Windows?) at all?

================================================================== This is the WinPcap users list. It is archived at http://www.mail-archive.com/winpcap-users@winpcap.polito.it/

To unsubscribe use mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]