Hi All

I was just curious what people on this list have done for site surveys. Has
it been basically a couple access points and some laptops? Or have you gone
ahead and hired consultants/suppliers to come in and do your site survey?

Has anyone used any particular software to do complete campus plans? I have
looked at Wireless Valley's LANPLanner software (uses autocad drawings of
your buildings and site survey readings to recommend access point placement)
briefly, and am wondering if anyone has any experience with it or something
similar.

Thanks

Matthew Ashfield
Network Analyst