We use the secureW2 client. And it works pretty well. We have even set it up so that we can run a .exe on the PC and it will install the network and the client as well as configure them. The only one thing that we cannot get the file to do is WPA/TKIP. Those have to be done manually. But I am this can be done as well. The only tricky part of the secureW2 install/config process is finding where to configure it. If you are not familiar with the client, the way to go about it is under the authentication tab in the network properties.

If you have any further questions please feel free.

Thanks.

Jorge Bodden

Fred Archibald wrote:
Matt,
We too are investigating this combination with EAP-TTLS using the securew2 client at EECS. We are just getting started with this next week so I don't have anything to report yet. However, I will keep you posted and be happy to hear your results as well.
Fred

Matt Ashfield wrote:
Hi All,

We're in the process of evaluating how our clients will connect to our new wireless network. For encryption/authentication, we ended up having to go with EAP-TTLS (users authenticate with username/password). Unfortunately to do this, we need to install the client from www.securew2.com to get this to work properly. I'm just hoping to hear from people on this list who are also using this client and would like to know the support issues that arose from
it. Offhand I can think of a few such as: installing and configuring the
client, tech support and upgrades for new releases, as well as the
ever-bothersome habit of laptops to come equipped with proprietary software
to configure the wireless cards as opposed to just using windows.

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Matt Ashfield
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named
recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error or are not the
named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the
electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this
message.  Thank you.