My public cert is on the IAS server.  I used the certificates mmc to
generate the cert request to send to verisign so I didn't have to
install IIS.

-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daniel Bennett
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 2:43 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] WiSM, Radius, WPA & WPA2

Where is your publicly recognized certificate?  On your IAS server? AD
Server?  I have our certificate servers setup and IAS servers but can't
enable the option to check the server's certificate.  If I uncheck that
option in the wireless configuration settings it works.

Also how does everyone handle domain computers?  I issued all computers
certificates and told the system to authenticate as the computer if
possible so they could hit active directory to authenticate.

Thanks,

Daniel R. Bennett
CompTIA Security+
Information Technology Security Analyst