Dear All,

We are using Meru product here in Wayne State University. Recently we have been having issues on its captive portal with SSL certificate. Since the built-in captive portal uses self-sign certificate, users see security pop-up from their browsers whenever they are redirected to the login page. We were told by Meru support person that custom cert are not supported in controller firmware version 3.4. and since we are using AP300 series products, it will not be support in its newer version 3.5, not until 3.6 come out. We are wondering if anybody else in this group are having the same problem and how did you solve the problem? Thanks!

Sean Che
Network Engineer
Network Services
Wayne State University