Yes. That's one of the bugs we're currently dealing with on 4404 controllers running 4.1.185.0. To my knowledge, Cisco hasn't assigned a bug ID to it yet.

Todd Lane
ITS Telecommunications/Networking

Lee H Badman wrote:
One more question on WiSMs, to check my own sanity. I’m starting to see what appears to be a trend. Where I have WLAN override selected and applied and in use for a while with no issues, it seems that randomly SSIDs are either dropping from the list of selected SSIDs and need to be reapplied, or are in the list and selected, but not actually being transmitted and require a reboot to get them to behave again. Is like config is partially lost. I have seen this around a dozen times over the last several months, not tied to any specific controller or WLAN, just feels a bit indiscriminate.

Anyone else getting this condition?

Lee H. Badman

Wireless/Network Engineer

Information Technology and Services