We will be out of address space for one of our wireless nets (currently a /21)
in the fall.

We do not have a larger block available, and attempts to obtain additional
address space by fall are not looking promising, so there is a distinct
possibility that will have to move our wireless users to private address space.

So I'm looking for information from other institutions who use private address
space for their wireless networks.

We are primarily a Meru shop, although we have about 86 Cisco LWAPP AP's in
production. We use 802.1X (WPA2 Enterprise) for authentication.

Here are the questions I have:

- How do you implement NAT ?
- How do you provide DHCP addresses to your clients ?
- How do you handle IDS and Flow data collection ?
- What tools and processes do you use to tie a public IP address back to an
802.1X authenticated user ?
- What kind of application issues have you run into and how do you handle them ?
- Are your end-users satisfied with the service ?

Thanks.

--
Neil Johnson
Network Engineer