Mike,

We have our visitor network on NAT and got an issue recently related
to RIAA (we had about 200 users on it at the time)
The request from RIAA mentioned the IP address, the Application
(GNUTELLA) with the local port  and a timestamp.

You can track the user, but it takes an accurate log!
(and it is time consuming...you might want to charge RIAA back for the
service)

Philippe