Wireless has been smooth for those using it with WPA2 enterprise.  But it was
installed with the iphone config tool.  Added cert trust settings there.

-----Original Message-----

From:  "Barber, Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] iPhone 2.0 news
Date:  Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:17 am
Size:  2K
To:  "WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>

Is anyone else still seeing “erratic” behavior with any iPhones/iPod Touches
running 2.0?  I have had some strange problems with mine and some others here.
When trying to connect to my WPA2 PEAP-MSCHAPv2 network, for a while it
wouldn’t prompt me to accept our self-signed cert.  After resetting the network
settings (Settings -> General -> Reset) it prompted me and connected just fine.
 Then I go home and can no longer connect to my WPA2-PSK network there after
putting the password in.  A day later, it worked fine!

Other people here have seen some similar strange issues.  Sometimes turning the
WiFi adapter off and back on is enough to take care of it, sometimes not.
Sometimes resetting all the network stuff helps, but again, sometimes not.

Matt Barber
Network Analyst / PC Support
Morrisville State College
315-684-6053