We are a Cisco LWAPP shop and have a PEAP/WPA secure wireless network.
For our certificates we have a PKI which is trusted through GTE Cyber
Trust Global Root. When a first time user connects to the wireless they
are prompted with a window that tells them that the certificate is not
trusted. So they verify the certificate, make sure it comes from us,
accept it and go on to connect. This is mostly an issue in MACs

So I know the problem is caused because the computer is unable to
correctly chase down the root issuing CA. Is anyone else in this same
situation? If so, have you done anything to get a around it? Does
anybody know if there is anything that can be done to get around this
problem?

I'm only asking because once in a while we get users that complain about
this issue.

Thanks,

Hector Rios
Telecommunications Analyst, NI