We have run across a problem implementing WPA2 that I could use some
help with.

We are using Cisco WiSM controllers with a variety of Cisco LWAPPs. We
set up WPA2 (with WPA compatibility) to use AES/CCMP and PEAP/MS-CHAPV2.
All works fine with non-Windows supplicants (eg, Intel or Lenova).
However, using the built-in Windows supplicant, we get one connection
when it is first set up and can never connect again. We suspect our
VeriSign certificate on the FreeRadius server as the cause of our
problem. But, we are certainly not sure.

MACs (newer ones anyway) and Vista machines do just fine. We have tried
WinXP SP2 & SP3 -- both behave the same.

Thanks.

-jcw