We've been using Airwave with a mixed vendor environment (rapidly moving to
Aruba-only) and have been very happy.

-Joe
-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Jr., D. Michael
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 10:44 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Management Software

I need a quick survey of what all of you out there use for management of your
wireless devices (APs and such).  We are a small shop with only 127 Access
Points and 97 switches but the number of APs will probably double within the
next year or so.  Most of our devices are HP but we have some legacy Cisco
stuff too.

Any advice would be appreciated on management software for handling firmware
updates, mass configuration changes, monitoring, etc...

Thanks,

D. Michael Martin, Jr.
Network Administrator
University of Montevallo