From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Lelio Fulgenzi
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:15 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Transitioning to dot1x

Last time I checked, Windows mobile didnt come with a dot1x supplicant (that
worked). Do you require users to purchase their own supplicant or do you have a
site license?

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]

On Feb 19, 2009, at 8:09 AM, Lee H Badman