We have similar issues in our library, and haven't found a solution yet.  We
are a Meru shop.

Users attempting to log on to  laptops that are members of the domain get
"Unable to find a logon server" errors when the wireless net in the library is
being heavily utilized.

We are using a Vista SSO GPO configured to first authenticate users to the
wireless network and then authenticate them to the domain.

One hack we've found is to reboot the machine and then don't attempt to login
(don't hit ctrl-alt-del) until the screen saver starts.

We don't think it's an wireless  issue because Mac's and Linux systems don't
have problems getting authenticated to the wireless  network.

-Neil

--
Neil Johnson
Network Engineer