Hi Matt,

We phased out two remaining WPA networks in the last couple months.  We
had a couple setup initially because we expected lots of clients that
could not support WPA2, either because of hardware or because they were
missing the necessary Windows updates.  We did find quite a few people
that were out of date, but not many with old 11b adapters or anything
that couldn't support WPA2. Now that the WPA2 update is included in XP
SP3 and that we had some time to get everyone caught up, WPA became
unnecessary.

We did most of that before the attacks on TKIP were published, so we
just happened to already be on the right path for that.  WPA was always
just a stopgap between WEP and the 802.11i RSN mechanisms, so it was
pretty much destined for obsolescence right from the start.  WPA2 is
certainly the way to go now, keeping in mind that there are still some
gaming and handheld devices that can't support it.

Take care,

Matt