From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Michael Dickson
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 9:13 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Anyone use CloudPath ?

We're considering Cloudpath XpressConnect to see if this product can
assist with client configuration and help us achieve higher user
adoption of our 802.1x network.

Anyone using XpressConnect successfully? Do you use it for Win and Mac?
How is pricing determined for a campus?

We're offering 802.1x with TTLS/PAP/AES and use SecureW2 for our Windows
users. Adoption rate over our captive portal SSID is going "just ok". We
are planning a large expansion project and want make getting on 802.1x
as easy as possible.

Comments, advice, complaints or horror stories appreciated. Reply to me
directly if you prefer not to air grievances publicly.

Thanks in advance,
    --Mike