From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Tom Lowry
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 2:41 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] 802.11n AP recommendations

We have a robotics research group that wants the highest-speed wireless
connections possible.  All the equipment is in the same room -- approximately
50'x 50'.

Many consumer grade 802.11n APs seem to top out at well below 100Mbps.  If
anyone can recommend equipment that can achieve higher throughput, please let
me
know.  I won't say price is no object, but we need to consider the options.

Thanks,
Tom Lowry
Department of Computer Science
University of Arizona