Mike,

Make sure WMM Policy is set to "allowed" for the WLAN config.

-Chris

On Apr 13, 2010, at 11:23 AM, Mike King m...@mpking.com<mailto:m...@mpking.com>
wrote:

Ok.   I had my controller tweaked to where I liked it, but I forgot to hit the
save configuration settings button, and the controller got rebooted in my test
lab.

I've replicated my "tweaks",  (40 Mhz 802.11a channels, Client Link enabled on
both bands, disabled 1, 2, 5.5, 6Mbps on the 802.11b/g band)

But I only seem to be able to associate at 150Mbps and I'm about 15 feet away
from the access point.  I had 300 Mpbs before the reboot.

What am I missing?

Mike

Chris Murphy
Network Engineer