Is the AP configured with 2 transmit antennas? Try rebooting/ resetting the AP to factory default? Toggling ClientLink?

Bruce T. Johnson | Network Engineer | Partners Healthcare | 617.726.9662 bjohns...@partners.org

On Apr 13, 2010, at 11:33 AM, "Mike King" <m...@mpking.com> wrote:

Ok. I had my controller tweaked to where I liked it, but I forgot to hit the save configuration settings button, and the controller got rebooted in my test lab.

I've replicated my "tweaks", (40 Mhz 802.11a channels, Client Link enabled on both bands, disabled 1, 2, 5.5, 6Mbps on the 802.11b/g band)

But I only seem to be able to associate at 150Mbps and I'm about 15 feet away from the access point. I had 300 Mpbs before the reboot.

What am I missing?

Mike
********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/ .

dispose of the e-mail.