John,

I think the only issue is that .11n devices will loose some performance having
to share the band with .11g/b devices.  Currently we run about a 50-50 split on
the 2.4 band between .11n and .11g devices with no particular problems.

-Chris

On Aug 24, 2010, at 10:08 AM, "j...@nww.com<mailto:j...@nww.com>"